It looks at this point like Riley's eyes are going to stay blue. I don't see any hint of green in them so I think she's going to be a blue eyed girl. Sinatra eat your heart out :)
Riley had her two month checkup today and she's as healthy as a horse. 11 lbs 13 oz and 23" long. She's gained a pound since she was weighed last about 3 weeks ago. I knew my arm was hurting more than usual carrying her around. It's only gonna get worse. She got her three shots and an oral today. She cried pretty hard when they forced down the oral but you should have seen the look on her face when they jammed that needle in her leg. It took it to a whole new level. She was crying, paused for a fraction of a second, her eyes went WIDE and the crying went to hysteria level. I felt so bad for her but I couldn't help but joke about it. My way of dealing with it I guess. Keri was just about in tears. Those needles were at least an inch long and they jammed them ALL the way into her little thigh. Poor bubba. She cried so hard she got those little white welts on her cheeks. Thankfully it only lasted a couple of minutes and she calmed down. Keri nursed her and she's been right as rain since. We're hoping she doesn't have any side effects or her little thighs hurt. She got one shot in one leg and two in the other. I snapped a couple of pictures when she got home with her band-aids on :)
1 comment:
oh no! shot time.. that is never fun.. looks like she was a trooper! we love and miss you guys and hopefully this snow wont last long so we can see you at xmas! give miss blue eyes hugs and kisses from uncle cliffy, auntie heather, and cousin shelbs.. :) xoxox
Post a Comment