It's almost been a month since I last posted. Time flies. We've seen Christmas, New Year, snow storms, floods and Riley's three month birthday come and go since the last time I posted. Crazy. Our family hasn't really have much new news to report. Riley is growing like a weed and keeping us on our toes. We enjoyed the Holidays with family and friends. It doesn't seem like the Holidays are quite over for me yet as I haven't made it to Spokane to see my side of the family yet. Riley isn't quite up to a trip of that magnitude so I'm going to Spokane by myself this weekend to see my side of the family, exchange presents and represent Keri and Riley as best I can. I know I'm no substitute for Riley but I'll give it my best. We'll be making our first trip to Spokane with Riley in March go to her Cousin Rya's second birthday party. We can't wait! Well, enough for now. Enjoy the pictures. I'll add a couple here and add the rest to the album. Riley is quite a conversationalist now. I added a couple of pictures of Riley during a conversation while Daddy was at work :)
2 comments:
What a sweetie pie. Love Mama Jude
miss u guys! have a safe trip to spokane!!
Post a Comment