Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Monty (and Riley)!

Judy and Monty came to visit this weekend to see Riley. We celebrated Monty's birthday as well. On top of that, Riley turned one month old on Nov 8th. It's hard to believe it's been a month already. It was really nice to have extra help around the house. Judy, you can come and stay any time you'd like! Heather, Clifford and Shelby stopped by on Saturday after they took Shelbs to High School Musical on ice. Shelby is getting so dang big! I can't toss her around like I used to but she's still convinced that I can. I just need to 'try harder' :) Tanya and Jim came over yesterday and we all went to dinner at McGrath's Fish House to celebrate Monty's birthday. It was really nice to get out and actually go to dinner. We had a long day out and about and Riley did great. She's getting a bit cranky late at night lately right before bed time. We think she's getting some colic. She was a handful last night and was the worst she's been so far. She tired herself out though and slept for close to 6 hours so at least there was a reward for all the crying. I'm a bit tired today but I'll survive. We took a few pictures this weekend so I'll be sure to post them up to the album as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Mama Jude said...

Thanks for the invite. I just need a full time chauffeur to take me back and forth. Thanks for all the pictures even the ones at the restaurant turned out good. Mama Jude