Another long gap between posts, I know. Riley and work make it tough to blog these days. I'm going to add a bunch of pictures to the web album tonight so click on the link at the right to take you there.
Riley's really starting to smile a lot. They're hard to catch on camera but I've managed to get a few of them that turned out ok. It's adorable when she smiles back at you. It makes my heart melt.
We had a few tough nights last week where she was really cranky. I'm pretty sure it's a combo of a touch of colic, frustration and her just being stubborn and not wanting to go to sleep. We had a couple of 7:00 pm to 12:3o and 12:45 am nights which were rough when the alarm clock went off at 5:00 to get off to work. 5+ hours of a crying baby isn't much fun. Oh well, that comes with the territory. We took Riley to the doc on Friday just to get a checkup to see if there was something we were missing that might be making her cranky. She's perfectly healthy and we were just being paranoid parents :) She weighs 10 lbs 12oz now so she's gained almost a full two pounds since our last visit when she was 10 days old. She was 6 weeks and 2 days old at that appointment so she's a healthy girl!
Traci and Aaron came over and visited on Saturday and it was great to see them. I got a GREAT picture of Riley and Aaron so check it out in the album. They got a new lab named Toby. He's almost pure white and he's adorable. He made me want a 'real dog' but I still love the Ro Ro's. We got a bit of xmas shopping in on Saturday night and a grocery trip to Walmart. Nothing really exciting. I did get to watch most of the Apple Cup which was actually a pretty dang good game considering the teams. GO COUGS! It was a beautiful day today so I put up the Christmas lights. I'll try to get a picture up when I can. The house looks pretty good if I may say so myself!
Be sure to check out the album. I picked up a new flash when I was down in Portland last week (tax free) so the indoor shots are coming out a bit better now.
1 comment:
Great pictures. I can tell I am going to have to make a trip to WalMart to get some more pictures made up.Mama Jude
Post a Comment