Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Baby



Wow, long time between posts again. Time flies when you're having fun. We had a great Thanksgiving in Sequim. We were able to get some much needed rest thanks to Grandma and Grandpa and Aunty Tanya. Thank you guys! It was great to see Ron, Paulette and Caitlin up for Grandma's (Phillis') Birthday. Too many grandma's to keep straight. Gary and Louise came up as well so it was an Avery family reunion. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and of course I ate until I was ready to pop. Riley had a cute Turkey Day outfit. I'll try and get a couple of pictures in the blog.

Riley went to her first Christmas gatherings this weekend. We went to Gary's house on Saturday and Keri's Overlake OB-GYN party last night. Of course, Baby Ri-Ri was a huge hit in her little Miss Santa outfit. She was quite the social butterfly. It must have worn her out because she slept for 8.5 hours on Saturday night and 7.5 hours last night. Woo hoo! Here's a couple of pictures of the little one. We did a little photo shoot on Saturday but we didn't get the perfect shot. We're probably going to try again this weekend.

4 comments:

Mama Jude said...

How cute. You better let Grandma send in her picture to Regis & Kelly I know she would win the contest. Love Mama Jude

Heather said...

omg.. so precious! :) kisses to riley from us.. xoxoxo

Vanessa said...

She looks so beautiful!!!! I want a cuddle! from Riley, not you craig:-)

Craig Cameron said...

Thanks for the compliments. I think she's pretty cute too. Its funny because the first thing people always say when they see her is 'she looks like daddy' and the second thing is 'she's so cute' - although I've never known anyone to greet a baby and say 'oh, what an ugly baby!' so who knows. I always say 'thank you' and 'everyone says she looks at me so I say she's cute despite looking like her daddy'. Ness, you can give as many hugs as you want - especially between 8 pm and 11 pm if you're so inclined :) Love you guys.