Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend






Our 2008 Labor Day weekend is almost over. Back to work tomorrow. Fun! We did a bunch of stuff around the house and didn't do anything exciting. First up was cleaning the carpets. Romey has developed amnesia lately when it comes to where he is supposed to pee. I think it has a lot to do with Riley on the way. Romey's no dummy. He's been taking his frustration out on us by pissing all over place when we're not watching him like a hawk. So we broke out the ol' Bissel and cleaned the carpets. The rug was a lost cause. It smelled awful even after cleaning it. We're still going to need to get the carpets done professionally before the babe arrives but I took care of the area rug redneck style. I busted out the pressure washer in the driveway. I got a few odd looks from the neighbors but who cares. That sucker is squeeky clean now. I think I might start my own rug cleaning service :) We got some new furniture for the living room as well. Walmart specials but it looks really nice. Keri was sick of the coffee and end tables and we also got a new entertainment thingy to keep all the TV stuff in. It looks much nicer. Cleaned up the garage hoping to get the Trans Am in there this winter. We'll see. I can't bear the thought of another winter keeping it outside. Traci came over to visit Keri yesterday. It was really good to see her. Hopefully we can see her an Aaron more often. It seems like we only see them twice a year these days. We picked up a new camcorder for steal as well (LOVE eBay) so we'll be posting some videos here as soon as we have anything post worthy. Here are some shots of Riley's room. It's almost 100f% done. Lots of work but we had fun doing. I sure hope Riley likes pink :)

No comments: