Wednesday, September 24, 2008
No more work for Keri
Well, we had another NST last night and it wasn't a short one. Keri was having some contractions while we were there and her blood pressure was a bit elevated. When the nurse came in and put an arm band on Keri's arm we thought we were in for an overnighter for sure. It turns out Keri just needs to be off of her feet and resting. The doctor's orders were no more work and lots of rest. I always joke around and call Keri a weanie but she's been a trooper through this pregnancy. She's had lots of hurdles in front of her and she's cleared every single one. Gestational diabetes, PUPPS, blood pressure, swollen ankles, NST's and now an estimated 9 lb baby girl and a scheduled C-section. Way to go Care Bear! I'm so proud of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I think you are on the count down for sure. Dad didn't schedule his social security appointment until after your due date.He is just full of surprises.We can't wait to meet your little one.Love Mama Jude
Post a Comment