Here are some pictures of Riley over the past few days. We've had a few sleepless nights. I'll blog with details later since I just wrote the preceding novel regarding the delivery, etc. Now for the pictures everyone has been asking for :) Click on the picture for a bigger image.
7 comments:
Riley looks so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on her again. For having a newborn all 3 of you look darn good. Dad was looking toay for pictures to show at Parkwood. Good job on the pictures and the journal of Riley's life so far. I am looking forward to the next installment. Love Mama Jude or is it Grandma Jude
SO CUTE!!! Just like Grandma Jude said, all 3 of you look great for having a newborn! I cannot wait to see Riley in person! Thanks for the blog and the pictures, it's been fun reading! Congratulations Mom and Dad, job well done!
Thanks Amie. I'm glad you like the blog. It makes it worth while to know that people are getting some value out of it. Keri said she's looking forward to seeing you soon and she's planning on seeing you on Nov 1st?
Yep, Saturday the 1st! I can hardly wait! Unless you guys have other people that will be there or whatever... I know it can get crazy with lots of company. Let me know what time. But, yes, keep up the blog, it's very cool....
Beautiful baby...beautiful family. Congrats to you guys and I know you will be awesome parents! I can't wait to meet Riley so we can tell her all the stories from Turkey...just kidding Keri!! Craig, you did it man! I love you guys and miss you and once again, this is awesome!
Thanks my brotha from anotha mutha! We miss you too and can't wait for you to come and visit. We can tell her the Turkey stories now while she can't understand what we're saying. Then they'll have to wait about 18 years to be retold because I don't want her to follow my example :) I'm sure she'll be much worse.
I'm an Auntie!!! She has the same mark on her eye that Rya had, and on the same eye too!
Rya can't wait, she is saying Riley now, not Wiley.
Post a Comment