Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleepy

Riley slept really well last night. We were pleasantly surprised. We put her to bed around 11:00 and she didn't wake up until 3:00 am! We were up for an hour or so feeding and changing her and put her back in her co-sleeper around 4:00 and she slept until 7:00. We tried to push our luck with another feeding and she slept for another hour. Keri and I got some MUCH needed rest. I actually had the energy to get the house straightened out today. I'm a such a good little housewife. Here's a couple of pics I just snapped so I would have something to post. Riley is still a little bit jaundice as you can see in her face but she's getting better. She's had quite a few nice yellow poo poos today which is a good sign and her face is getting munch pinker. I actually can't believe the time has gone by as fast as it has but Riley will be 1 week old tomorrow. Crazy!

It's going to be really hard to keep up with putting pictures on the blog so please click on the following link to check out the Riley album. This is where I'll be adding lots and lots of pictures.

Riley Album Click Here

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephen King...I mean Craig, I love your novels and all of the descriptions you put in them. You bring your words to life with such vivid elegance and forthrightedness. It would take but a fortnight to finish reading the splendor that some would call a blog, but what I would fathom to be a serendipitous adventurtoriam of substantialism. Bravo Craigory Hines, Bravo!

Craig Cameron said...

Oh my lord you are such a smart ass Mr. Mask. I didn't think you knew such big words. That was so eloquent!

Mama Jude said...

I love your comments to each other. Craig be sure to bring Wayne to Sequim if he ever hits Washington state again. Mama Jude

Mark Mollnow said...

Great Pictures!! She's a cutie pie. McP sent the link yesterday at the meeting. Riley must have gotten past the meconium, the black tary stuff, WOW that stuff is sticky!! Congratulations Papa. Say Hi to Keri and Riley for me.
Mark

Vanessa said...

Wayne you must have used a dictionary and thesaurus on that mouthful!