.JPG)
Here's a couple of pics I snapped of Riley today when I was playing hookie from work. I can't believe it but she is one month old on Saturday. She's doing great and seems to get bigger, stronger and cuter right before your eyes. Riley's looking forward to seeing her Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. I love the picture with her finger up - "I just have one more question for you..."
4 comments:
Riley looks so cute. I can't wait to kiss her baby checks.See you soon. Love Mama Jude
wow! she is already changing! she is adorable!! can't wait to see you guys this weekend for a bit! loves to all of you! xoxoox
What about her aunt and uncle?
Can't wait to see you!!!!!
Love you guys. XOXOXOX
An apology is in order. Being as forgetful as I am I forgot that we would see all of you guys this weekend too. Keri acts as the scheduling part of my brain so I never have to remember anything :) Of course Riley can't wait to see her aunts, uncles and cousin too!
Post a Comment