Monday, September 22, 2008

17 Days to Go!

Only 17 more days before the wittle girl arrives! Keri had an appointment with Dr. Dickey on Friday. Riley's still breech and the doc said "this is a big baby!" after she measured Keri. She's pretty sure she's gonna be 9 lbs. Wow. Everyone on both sides of our families were in the 7-8 lb range so we're not quite sure where this came from. At least she's healthy. Keri's glad she doesn't have to push her out :)

Keri worked on getting all of Riley's clothes straightened out this weekend. It's a work in progress. I think we bought WAYYY too much stuff but of course Keri thinks it's fine. A kid that isn't even born yet has filled up a walk in closet. We'll have to work on that 'spoiled rotten' thing I think. Daddy will have to be the bad guy.

I worked on the Accord pretty much all day Sat and Sun replacing the motor mounts. It had a lot of vibration when you came to a stop with the car in gear. Replacing the mounts was an absolute nightmare. Not fun at all. We started off for work this morning and it overheated. Doh! I don't think I got all of the air out of the cooling system. At least I hope that's all it is. It was quite interesting trying to make it back from the gas station across the Hwy 2 tressle with the temp gauge pegged. At least it was 6:00 am and hardly anyone was on the roads. Keri hasn't had a Craig induced adventure in a while. She was over due. We're going to take the Yukon and the truck to work from here on out anyway. Keri's starting to have a difficult time getting in and out of the Accord.

2 comments:

Mama Jude said...

I love your adventures. I can just picture you both in the car. Good luck with everything. Enjoy your fresh tuna . Love Mama Jude

Craig Cameron said...

It was quite entertaining let me tell ya. Nothing like having your 8 1/2 month pregnant wife breathing toxic antifreeze fumes.

The tuna was yummy!!!